Stellar Of The Seas Cruise - Halong Bay Tours 3 Days 2 Nights
Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau marina - Stellar of The Seas Cruise - Halong Bay - Lunch - Swimming at Ba Trai Dao natural beach area (in Lan Ha Bay) - Sunset Party - BBQ Dinner on Sundeck - Onboard night activities.
08:45 - 09:10: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter. Start 2,5 hour road journey via 5B highway.
11:30 - 12:00 Arriving Tuan Chau marina, Welcome aboard the Stellar Of The Seas Cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction. Check into your cabin. Lunch is served on cruise while setting sails to the bay. Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area. Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area. Discover Ba Trai Dao islet - natural beach area belonged to Lan Ha Bay. Drop anchor for swimming or kayaking or just simply sunbath on the natural secluded beaches (private, wild and fresh air). After the excursion, heading back toward the sleeping area.
Summit on the sun deck to watch the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
19:00: BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside on the sundeck beside swimming pool. After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our on-board activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services. Overnight on Stellar Of The Sea Cruise.
Meals on Board: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation on Board: Stellar Of The Sea Cruise
Day 2: Tai chi - Breakfast - Lan Ha bay - Cycling at Viet Hai Village - Lunch - Kayaking and swimming at Van Boi beach area - BBQ Dinner (different menu) - Free time for activities
Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
07:30: Light breakfast is served on cruise.
08:45: Transfer to the day boat to visit Viet Hai Village, take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along village roads and go through rain forests and dark tunnel. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the day boat to continue cruising in Lan Ha Bay.
12:00: Lunch is served on day boat.
Afternoon: Visiting Tung Gau grotto by kayaking or swimming, passed by Tay Keo islet.
Early evening: Back to Stellar Of The Seas, take time to refresh or play some short game in our golf course or relax with massage services as we cruise to sleeping area. BBQ dinner (different menu) is served. After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, swimming pool, wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services (with surcharge). Take one of our on board activities like squid fishing, watching a movies in the restaurant. Overnight on Stellar Of The Sea Cruise.
Meals served on Board: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation on Board: Stellar Of The Sea Cruise
Day 3: Tai Chi - Breakfast - Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave - Cooking Demonstration - Buffet Lunch - Farewell at your hotel in Hanoi
06:30: Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun-deck for early riser. Tai Chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day. Local breakfast is served at 7:00 - 8:00.
08:00: Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark Cave & Light Cave. Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:30: Check out the room. You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration, Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese.
10:30: International Buffet lunch is served.
12:00: Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00.
Meals served on Board: Breakfast, Brunch.
Accommodation on Board: N/A (No Available, Not Included)
The Tour Price are all included as mentioned below:
- Free Shuttle Bus transport round-trip: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom, and finest bathroom amenities
- All meals on board
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi class
- Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat or Kayaking
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite - HD LED Tivi
- Fishing and golf equipments
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- PROMOTION: Free a private car for the airport pick-up service: Noi Bai Airport -> Hotels in Hanoi ( Or airport transfer service: Hotels in Hanoi -> Noi Bai Airport)/ Please let us know your flight number and arrival time ? if you want to get our free airport pick-up service or transfer service.
The Tour Price are NOT included as mentioned below:
- Limousine Minivan Transfer round trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (it costs 30 USD/ pax round trip)
- MPV SEDONA 4 Luxury Seater transfer round trip Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (converted from 7-seater) Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (it costs 45 USD/ pax round trip)
- Beverages, Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- If you want to book the luxury limousine or MPV Sedona for transfer from Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (Please email us to book it inadvance, as soon as possible)
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
Cancellation due to bad weather
If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults on mattress.
- Children from 4 - under 7: Stay with parent 50% adult rate. shared seat + shared bed with parents.
- Children from 7 - under 12: Will be charge 75% adult rate. shared seat + shared bed with parents.
- Children from 12: Will be charge 75% adult rate. Stay with parents + 1 Extra bed + private seat.
- Children under 4: Stay with parents for FREE of charge.
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for Free of Charge per cabin.
- If you are a family of two adults and two children or 3 children. So you only have one (01) child paying with The Children Policy. The next child will have to pay as full adult rate because we have to make sure that will be enough seat and meal and bed sharing for your family. Please let us know in advance if you are of this family, so we can provide you suitable ideas for your family happy holiday.
PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather in Halong Bay, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
- Please kindly provide us your passport information at least 02 days before the cruise date, it using for the cruise check-in advance. (this is only Applied for guests who are not booking our transfer)
- If you have any specific food request (vegetarian, allergic, non-seafood, etc.), feel free to let us know so we can serve your demands with the best.