Terms and Conditions

Terms & Conditions

These terms and conditions are applied to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).

The terms and conditions as set out hereunder constitute the entire agreement between you and VietnamTravelTeam - Package Tours VN Co., Ltd. VietnamTravelTeam.com If you do not read or accept these terms and conditions, do not use this website (the "service"). By accessing any part of the VietnamTravelTeam.com website, you consent to be bound by these terms and conditions.

Make a Booking
The booking should be made through VietnamTravelTeam.com website or sent fax, mail, or e-mail to:

VIETNAM TRAVEL TEAM
Head Office: 3F, 144 Ai Mo Lane, Ai Mo Street, Long Bien District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Present office in Hanoi old quarter: 39C Hang Hanh Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Tel: +84 243 968 2222 / +84 243 938 5666
Hotline: +84 943 887 393 / +84 982 837 668 (Whatsapp/ Viber/ Sms/ Zalo)
Email us: info@vietnamtravelteam.com
Email us: sales@vietnamtravelteam.com
Website: https://www.vietnamtravelteam.com
Office Open Time: 6:00 Am - 22:30 Pm (Everyday)

Payment and Deposit
To ensure each party is responsible for fulfilling any of its obligations, we set out below our standard payment terms and conditions:

Deposit: Either full payment or a deposit payment from 10% to 30% of total cost will be required and decided base on individual tour basis. This should be done via one of our available online payment methods.
Customers will receive confirmation documents or vouchers within 24 hours after we have received the deposit.
Final Payment: Before travel date. Payment by cash/ bank transfer or credit cards are accepted.

Booking & Payment Type:
Option 1 - Pay Online by Credit Card with ONEPAY at our website.
We accept UnionPay, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since VietnamTravelTeam is a verified member of OnePay system. Your card information will be protected during the transmission by using security system with OnePay.

=> Customers are easy to make booking directly at our website with a deposit payment easy: This is the best way to make bookings with us, customers will be easy to make a booking at our website with a deposit payment from 10% to 30% (Notewhen customers are booking at our website or by a payment link sent to email, then the payment will go directly and paid at ONEPAY security system, so all the booking and deposit payment is really safe. Therefore, no one can see any card information. We are all protected). We are highly recommended because it is faster, safe, easy, especially, it helps customers saving time and money with no extra cost for the bank fees for online payment in advance. 

Option 2 - Booking with us by email request with a deposit payment by a payment link sent to your email: If you are booking with us by email, then our sales staffs or sales executive will contact you with our confirmation of services arrangement, as well as sending the deposit payment to your email to get your deposit payment for your booking with us. This option will be better for customers who wanted to make a deposit payment as big as they prefer from 10% to 50% deposit or full amount of 100% payment in advance. 

=> Your invoice will be created and send you with the guide line to deposit your packages. Kindly note that for payments of 30% of the total amount by credit cards which will be no extra cost for service fee. The rest of 70% of the total amount will be applied a service fee of 3% (The fee is 3% of 70% of total amount). If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
After booking and payment at our website or booking and payment by deposit payment link, customers will receive confirmation, documents or vouchers within 24-hours after we have received the deposit.

For other methods of payment: by telegraphic transfer, credit card authorization letter or through Western Union Global Transfer please contact with us for more details, but it is normally cost more for the fee and not recommended.

Final Payment (Balance Payment)

Before travel date. Payment by cash or credit cards are accepted. Customers is normally required for coming to our office directly to make the Final Payment (balance payment) Payment before (1) one day/ or (2) two days of the cruise, or (1) one day/ or (2) two days of of the tour departure date. 

If you are a goup, family, company,.. booking our cruise, tour, service that cost much money to arrange in adavance, so the Final Payment (balance payment) will be required to be paid few days (3 days to 10 days) before the cruise or tour departure date that will be informed by our sales staffs if you are in this case. 

Customer can make the Final Payment easier: If you are too busy or if your group are not possible for coming ontime to our office to pay the final payment, you can make a payment by payment link sent to your email. Please inform us inadvance, if you want to make the final payment by the payment link that sent to your email. 

Kindly note that for payments of 30% of the total amount by credit cards which will be no extra cost for service fee. The rest of 70% of the total amount will be applied a service fee of 3% (The fee is 3% of 70% of total amount)

Confirm booking & Voucher
All confirmations are generally confirmed by return fax or e-mail within 1 (one) working day. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
Voucher will be issued by VietnamTravelTeam after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed.
A service voucher will be given for customer directly or by email.

Liability and Insurance
VietnamTravelTeam is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by passengers.

Passengers are required to have full travel insurance. Airline schedules and local conditions may be affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, will endeavor to substitute suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tour implies full agreement to above conditions by all parties involved.

Cancellations & Refund
Cancellation fees of booking will be calculated from all local suppliers as different cruise lines and other partners have their own cancellation policy. Cancellation and refund policies are detailed on each individual cruise, under the Rate & Availability tab.

Cancellation by the suppliers for reasons related to a force majeure situation, such as government restriction or regulation, weather conditions, natural disasters, etc., customers will receive refund amount depending on specific conditions. If the tour has yet taken place, full refund will be made. If the tour is in progress, a partial refund will be made, any unused portion of a tour for whatever reason is not refundable.

There will be no refund or exchange can if customer decides to opt out while the tour in ongoing. If you have not used any of the services, no compensation will be given for the unused portion of the tour.

Alternatives
Whilst we manage to reserve all the suggested services for our clients, in case of transportation accommodation is fully booked, we reserve the right to make changes to services with equivalent quality. In these cases, we will always try our best to inform you about the changes as soon as possible.

If we are unable to provide confirmed services, an alternative option or an alternative departure date will be offered subject to availability. If you don't accept the alternative option or don't want to change the date, we will refund your deposit.

VietnamTravelTeam guarantee
The prices on our website are including VAT (Value-Added Tax) and service charges, but are not total of payment you must pay, because the prices excludes bank charge and other services is not mentioned.

We want you to pay the lowest price possible for your vacation on Vietnam. Should you find your cruise cabin, hotel room with the same booking conditions, at a lower rate on the Internet after you have made a booking through us, we will match the difference between our rate and the lower rate.

We guarantee our price is THE BEST. If a client can find a lower price than we offer in our website we will match it.

Condition for matching a price: the price is public on the web, the product has to be the same (same conditions and same booking conditions). Submit a claim it is possible only before the payment or one day after.

We will not match those prices that are not public or offered by email. Also, we will not match a lower price after one day of the payment.

Quality guarantee
Our every single partner is handpicked carefully and seriously to make sure you will have the most comfortable and pleased stay. We make inspections of all our products and services regularly. In the case our services does not match your expectations, we will figure out the reasons in order to compensate your dissatisfaction.

Money back guarantee
In case the service we provide isn't qualified enough, except for out-of-control situations such as weather conditions, we receive and appreciate all your comments. With the highest respect, we will investigate your case and will offer the reimbursement once your complain is rational.

VietnamTravelTeam - Contact us easy at any time
For any further information, please email us: info@vietnamtravelteam.com or Contact by  Whatsapp/ Viber: +84 943 887 393 at any time from 6:00am to 22:30pm every day.